Loch Ness Monster.
“I have no special talent. I am only passionately curious.” -Albert Einstein
Tuesday, December 9, 2008
It's freezing.. I think I'm going to spend the day in bed watching Christmas movies. Top Picks: Charlie Brown Christmas Muppet Christmas Carol Home Alone ( my fav. scenes) and.......A Muppet Christmas Carol Gremlins Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer Its a Wonderful Life Love Actually Disney Christmas Carol Olive the Other Reindeer Alvin and the Chipmunks Christmas Elf The Year Without a Santa Clause A Christmas Story National Lampoons Christmas House of the Mouse Christmas Classic Dinsey Christmas Frosty the Snowmen The Little Drummer Boy Polar Express Jingle All The Way Emmet Otters Jug Band Christmas The Santa Clause Movie (1980) Miracle on 36th Street Nightmare Before Christmas The Grinch I'll Be Home For Christmas Ernest Saves Christmas White Christmas Scrooged The Life and Adventures of Santa Clause Santa Clause